- Submission Opens: Aprill 6, 2017
- Submission Deadline: May 8, 2017 (Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: May 15, 2017
- Artists Notification: May 22, 2017
- Exhibit Opens: June 1, 2017
"When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not."
--- Georgia O'Keeffe
Twenty artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, "Flowers, Plants & Gardens" at Gallery25N; one to five works of art will be chosen from the selected artists for the exhibit. The exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 24,100 people including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors.
Theme and Selection: "Flowers, Plants & Gardens"- Flowers and plants have inspired visual artists and photographers throughout history to create some of their most beautiful, emotional, and memorable works of art. Regardless of art form, when an artist becomes "blocked," nature frequently offers him or her a new spiritual foundation and inspiration as they pursue their creative journey. Flowers, plants, and gardens symbolize continual rebirth, fresh beginnings, fragile persistence, and alluring symmetry. Whether it is a single flower, a garden in full aromatic bloom or a "shy" plant on a window sill, there is no mistaking the awesome complexity of the planet's precious myriad types of vegetation. This abundance of flowers and greenery inspires and challenges the creative mind to redefine and/or simply glorify their splendor.
Eligibility & Mediums: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction. Entries must be created in any still medium: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digitalart, prints, fiber art, collage, installations.
Our mission is to provide artists/photographers with exposure and extensive marketing of their work and accomplishments to our international list of clientele.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Invitations:An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 24,100 recipients.
- Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Art Market News - Newsletter: The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with over 24,400 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists' website.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
- Video: A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/user/Gallery25N with over 33,000 views to date.
Entry Fee: $25 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional image.
(No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
You will receive an email notification once your submission is complete.
We look forward to seeing your artwork!
All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.