- Submission Opens: December 12, 2016
- Submission Deadline: January 16, 2017 (Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: January 20, 2017
- Artists Notification: January 27, 2017
- Exhibit Opens: February 6, 2017
"My contribution to the world is my ability to draw. I will draw as much as I can for as many people as I can for as long as I can. Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic."
--- Keith Haring
Twenty artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, "Faces of Humanity" at Gallery25N; one to five works of art will be chosen from the selected artists. The exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 20,000 people including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors.
Theme and Selection: "Faces of Humanity" - For this group exhibition the curators will be selecting artwork that communicates the diversity of humanity by capturing the emotion, beauty, love, hope, and wisdom as seen in the faces of people from different cultures. Sensing a universal personage reflected in the facial expressions of people throughout the world offers us all an avenue leading to an understanding of, connection to, and perhaps even a convergence with other cultures. What may at first appear somewhat alien often will evolve into a realization and deep appreciation of the fact that we are all part of the family of man. Seeing our own humanity in the faces of other beings encourages understanding and acceptance of others' values and priorities
Eligibility & Mediums: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction. Entries must be created in any still medium: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digitalart, prints, fiber art, collage, installations.
Our mission is to provide artists/photographers with exposure and extensive marketing of their work and accomplishments to our international list of clientele.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N’s mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com & Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 20,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artist’s work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their work will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Art Market Newsletter: The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with 21,000 plus subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. The newsletter provides links back to the artists’ website.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists’ exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's website.
- A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N’s website and YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/user/Gallery25N. The video will be promoted in all of our online marketing venues.
Entry Fee: $25 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional image.
(No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
You will receive an email notification once your submission is complete.
We look forward to seeing your artwork!
All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.